Big on family fun, the Chandler Chamber's Ostrich Festival is Chandler's largest annual festival. The event takes place at Tumbleweed Park and is filled with a myriad of ostrich-themed activities, carnival midway, national and regional performances, live music, VIP Zone, and a fabulous selection of fair food.
March 16-19, 2023
A tradition for more than 30 years, the Chandler Chamber Ostrich Festival returns to Chandler each March, paying tribute to Chandler's early ostrich ranching history with a bevy of family-friendly activities, entertainment, carnival rides and daily Ostrich Festival concerts from national artists and more!
Thursday - March 16, 2023: 4 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday - March 17, 2023: 2 p.m. - Midnight
Saturday - March 18, 2023: 10 a.m. - Midnight
Sunday - March 19, 2023: 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
The event is held at Tumbleweed Park, on the southwest corner of McQueen and Germann roads. The park is located at 2250 S. McQueen Road, Chandler AZ 85286.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- When attending the Ostrich Festival, please note that this is a cashless event requiring payment via your wristband or credit card at all Ostrich Festival vendors. For those who prefer to use cash, wristbands may be loaded at a designated which is non-refundable.
- The Ostrich Festival is a rain or shine event, no refunds on tickets. All sales are final.
- Ride tickets and unlimited ride wristbands are not included in admission and may be purchased for an additional fee.
- For information on prohibited items and camera/drone/GoPro policy please visit the event website.
- Event attendees are able to bring a lawn chair. Please note that storage lockers are not available.
- The festival has a CLEAR BAG policy that limits the size and type of bags permitted. All bags including purses, backpacks, tote bags, etc. MUST be clear. Diaper bags will be permitted upon inspection prior to entering the event.