Indoor Activities in Chandler
Okay, this is sunny Arizona. But occasionally it does rain here and you may find yourself looking for things to do when it's raining in Chandler or looking for some ways to keep cool.
From visiting a local art gallery to an indoor family fun center to catching the latest film, we've put a list together for the best indoor activities in Chandler. So whether you want to take a break from the weather with some indoor entertainment or unwind from a busy day of meetings - here's our list of the best indoor activities in Chandler followed by a list of Chandler area businesses that will keep you busy, rain or shine.
Family Fun & Games
Family fun activities are available year-round in Chandler making it a great family travel destination. From toddlers to teens, escape to a Chandler family fun centers that will keep you dry during a rainy day and cool during the summer.
- Young kids will have a colorful day with more than a dozen hands-on activities at Crayola Experience located at the Chandler Fashion Center Mall.
- Find non-stop, high-action fun for all ages where even the parents will be playing hard at KTR and enjoying the large indoor skatepark, parkour ninja warrior course, trampolines and more!
- With its expansive rock climbing wall, bungee jumping, and massive trampolines, RUSH Xtreme is a premiere indoor amusement park that will keep you busy all day long.
- Offering an indoor-playground experience, find a variety of inflatables and rock climbing wall at West Chandler's Uptown Jungle Fun Park location that will keep kids busy with many indoor activities.
- Test your wits at one of Chander's two escape rooms, Escape the Room at Chandler Fashion Center or the award-winning Escape Chandler, Chandler's original escape room.
Whether you are seeking refuge from a rainy day, dust storms or taking a break from the sunshine - a bit of retail therapy may be just what you need and the perfect excuse to treat yourself to some of the best shopping in Arizona. From exploring an Arizona boutique shop to a traditional mall, Chandler makes it easy for you to spot great finds as you shop for yourself or look for gifts to bring home.
- Sometimes, you just want to hit the mall and Chandler Fashion Center is not only Arizona's second largest mall - but is one of our favorite places to hang out in Chandler . Find a great selection of local and national stores, full-service dining, entertainment and dynamic food court making it easy to spend the entire day at the mall.
- Round out your vinyl collection with a visit to Arizona's largest indie record store with a fantastic selection of records, movies, novelty items, apparel & video games at Zia Records.
- Check out one of Japan's most popular stores for a great selection of items, straight from Japan, that won't break the bank at Daiso.
- Whether you are looking to add to your collectibles or enjoy a nostalgic trip down memory lane, Arizona's premier antique market features more than 200 retailers under one roof at Merchant Square. Round out your day with a meal at the eclectic American Way Smokehouse featuring house-smoked meats and hand crafted desserts.
Arts & Culture
- Escape the summer sun or downpour with a visit to the Chandler Museum to catch the latest exhibit or one of their popular family programs.
- Explore a gem of a gallery at The Eddie Basha Collection, open weekdays at the Bashas' corporate office featuring a diverse selection of Western American and American Indian Art.
- Grab lunch in Downtown Chandler and include a visit to the Vision Gallery, a fine arts gallery representing 300 regional artists.
- Located a short drive from Chandler, the Musical Instrument Museum is a must visit with its collection of more than 15,000 musical instruments and associated objects from nearly 200 countries and territories, representing every inhabited continent.
Enjoy a Movie
Keep your cool with the latest blockbuster or classic film at a Chandler movie theater complete with all the amenities you seek.