Chandler Jazz Festival
Bourbon Street comes to Downtown Chandler with this jazz-filled weekend highlighting local and national bands. You can enjoy great Jazz in a variety of outdoor and indoor venues. All performances are FREE!
A number of bands will be participating this year and 2018 festival headlining performers include the Bad News Blues Band on Friday, April 6th at 9 p.m. and Francine Reed-Lewis Nash All Star Band on Saturday, April 7th at 9 p.m.
Friday's 2018 Chandler Jazz Festival music line-up on the Downtown Stage Plaza:
- 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. JC & The Juke Rockers
- 6:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. True Flavor Blues
- 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Big Pete Pearson & The Gambler
- 9:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Bad News Blues Band
- 10:30 p.m. - Midnight After Hours Jam at West Alley BBQ featuring Big Daddy D
Saturday's 2018 Chandler Jazz Festival music line-up on the Downtown Stage Plaza:
- 2:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. The Stakes
- 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. Tucson Jazz Institute Ellington Big Band
- 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. We3 and Company
- 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Marcos Crego's Tribe
- 9:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Francine Reed - Lewis Nash All Star Band
A great selection of bands will be playing on the sidewalk at Boston St. and San Marcos Place - just west of the Downtown Stage close to the shops and restaurants of Downtown Chandler.
1:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. Unlimited
1:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. Brett Reed Trio
1:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. Ioannis Goudelis Composer/Pianist
1:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. Pete Pancrazi
1:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. Nuance
While you enjoy many of the Chandler Jazz Festival's free performances you can also visit the Downtown Chandler restaurants, cocktail bars and boutique shops to complete your outing. If you will be visiting from out of town, many Chandler hotels provide a courtesy shuttle to Downtown Chandler and the Crowne Plaza Phoenix Chandler Golf Resort is located a short walk from the event site.
If you're going to the outdoor performances, don't forget to bring a blanket or lawn chair to make yourself comfortable on the lawns and then take in the great jazz music and enjoy Chandler's amazing spring weather.