Connect in Chandler
Chandler is an ideal choice for meetings where its thriving business environment, vibrant downtown, world-class shopping, lively dining scene, arts and culture, outdoor recreation, award-winning accommodations and great meeting facilities all come together to mix business with pleasure. With easy access to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, national sport venues and major attractions - Chandler's convenient location is great for small meetings and was recognized as one of Cvent's Top 50 US Meeting Destinations for 2014.
Chandler's Event and Meeting Guide is a helpful tool for planning your next program. But rest assured, Chandler tourism staff is here to assist you from start to finish with our complimentary services. Your program is important to us and our staff offers resources to maximize your time and help you uncover the best of Chandler. Staff will work with you to find hotels and/or unique meeting venues that will fit your particular program requirements.
Site inspections may be arranged by staff who are available to accompany you on the site visit or you may elect to do your own site tour.
Staff is also able to provide photos and destination guides to help increase attendance at your meeting as well as assist with activity ideas and sample itineraries.
Contact us today to get started on your next program.
Getting to Chandler
While business travel can be challenging, Chandler is only minutes away from "America's Friendliest Airport" as named by a recent passenger vote, where Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport provides exceptional air service and a number of passenger-friendly amenities making business travel as comfortable as possible and easy to get your attendees to Chandler!
- Nonstop service to more than 100 domestic and 22 international destinations.
- More than 1,200 daily arrivals and departures making Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport one of the nation's busiest airports for passenger traffic.
- Service from 16 major airlines including American, Southwest, United, Delta, British Airways and WestJet.
- Full-service rental car center featuring 14 companies under one roof.
- Three terminals featuring free wireless Internet as well as a variety of retail shops and Arizona based restaurants for local flair.
Things to Do
It's easy to mix business and pleasure in Chandler with plenty of things to do when your attendees may have some free time or may elect to extend their stay - they'll have a great time in Chandler, Arizona.
- Find that special souvenir or indulge in some retail therapy at Chandler Fashion Center, The Shoppes at Casa Paloma, Downtown Chandler or The Phoenix Premium Outlets.
- Enjoy a western themed evening with a traditional steakhouse dinner and old west attractions at Arizona's most western town attraction, Rawhide Western Town and Steakhouse.
- Enjoy a round of golf at Arizona's original grass golf course, the San Marcos Golf Course or the challenge of the luxurious yet dramatic water features of the lush Ocotillo Golf Club.
- The Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving features three-hour driving courses of high adventure, action packed fun on the ISM Raceway track.
- Enjoy breathtaking scenery with wide open views while horseback riding on the Gila River Indian Reservation via the Koli Equestrian Center.
- Stroll the trellis lined walkways and explore vibrant Downtown Chandler and an enjoy dinner at an award-winning restaurant or microbrewery.
- Take in an engaging performance at ImprovMANIA, an improvisational comedy club or catch a show at Flix Brewhouse, both located in Downtown Chandler.
Chandler features an amazing selection of group-friendly hotels that feature great value, convenience and excellent service. Whether you are seeking the amenities offered at an Arizona golf resort or a full service, award-wining hotel or a small, upscale select service property, Chandler offers excellent hotels and meeting space for groups from 10 to 200. Let our destination experts at the Chandler Office of Tourism assist you with creating a successful event.
Sometimes you're looking for the non-traditional meeting venue or an off-site adventure and Chandler features a number of unique meeting spaces for dynamic events. How about a private boutique, event facility located in the heart of Downtown Chandler or the main stage at the Chandler Center for the Arts? Perhaps you will find inspiration in the heart of a brewery amidst stainless steel tanks featuring extraordinary beer and craft food? The Chandler Office of Tourism will help you explore Chandler's unique meeting venues and find the perfect fit for your next event.
Chandler's mild weather and more than 330 days of sunshine create great year-round opportunities for Chandler meetings and events.
|Average High||Average Low|
|January||67 °F/19 °C||46 °F/8 °C|
|February||71 °F/22 °C||49 °F/9 °C|
|March||77 °F/25 °C||54 °F/12 °C|
|April||85 °F/29 °C||60 °F/16 °C|
|May||95 °F/35 °C||69 °F/21 °C|
|June||104 °F/40 °C||78 °F/26 °C|
|July||106 °F/41 °C||84 °F/29 °C|
|August||104 °F/40 °C||83 °F/28 °C|
|September||99 °F/37 °C||77 °F/25 °C|
|October||89 °F/32 °C||65 °F/18 °C|
|November||76 °F/24 °C||53 °F/12 °C|
|December||66 °F/19 °C||45 °F/7 °C|