Plan your visit to Crayola Experience Chandler!
Arizona's newest and most colorful family attraction has a prime location at the Chandler mall and is located near the Chandler Museum – making it easy to plan for a weekend of family fun in Chandler, Arizona. Crayola Experience has convenient access to and from I-10 and located near the Loop 101 and 202 Santan interchange near many Chandler hotels, fabulous shopping and entertainment options at the mall, a variety of dining options around Chandler Fashion Center and families will discover unlimited family fun in Chandler with numerous family attractions and activities.
Located on the west side of Chandler Fashion Center mall, Crayola Experience Chandler offers creative, hands-on activities for a family day of fun that is perfect for all ages. In addition to the one-of-a-kind attraction, Crayola Experience Chandler will feature the world’s largest selection of Crayola products that will be open to the public including souvenirs, plush toys and apparel at The Crayola Store.
The 20,000 square foot attraction will feature 19 unique and colorful attractions where families can create and play together through activities that celebrate the iconic brand. From naming and wrapping your own Crayola crayon (Wrap It Up!) to creating melted wax spin-art (Drip Art) or starring in your own coloring page (Be a Star) and using technology and your touch to bring art to 4-D life and a few new experiences that are unique to the Chandler location. Most visitors find that three to four hours allows enough time to experience each attraction.
Attraction Hours of Operation:
- Wednesdays – Sundays 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.*
- Closed Mondays and Tuesdays, excluding holidays.
The Crayola Store Hours of Operation:
- Mondays - Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sundays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
*Please note that hours are subject to change and special events and operating hours will be posted on Crayola Experience Chandler’s website. Last admissions are permitted 30 minutes before closing.
- Discounts are offered for groups, Seniors and members of AAA and the Military.
- Children 2 and under are free.
- Daily admission passes, special packages and annual passes are available for purchase on Crayola Experience Chandler’s website.
Tip: Purchase your ticket on-line and you will save $2.00 off the General Admission price and skip the ticket line!
- The Facility is ADA-compliant.
- Groups are welcome and bus parking is available at Chandler Fashion Center mall.
Crayola Experience has implemented several new protocols that align with state and local government regulations, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines including:
- Restricting attendance capacity.
- Requiring permitted face masks for employees and guests 3 years and older.
- Conducting entry screenings, including temperature checks for employees and guests.
- Requiring clear bags for personal belongings to enable touchless bag checks.
- Recommending reservations through its timed-ticket entry system.
- Modifying activities to create physical distancing.
- Recommending cashless transactions and e-ticketing to reduce contact.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation protocols.
- Adding additional hand sanitizer stations.
Detailed information about what Crayola Experience has done to prepare for reopening and what guests should do to plan their visit, as well as answers to frequently asked questions, can be found at the Crayola Experience website. Guests are urged to follow guidelines established by the CDC and evaluate their own health and risk prior to their visit.