Downtown Chandler Parking
Visiting Downtown Chandler? Free parking in Downtown Chandler is a breeze with many options for visitors that put you in easy walking distance from your final destination. Whether you are attending a Downtown Chandler event or looking for things to do in Downtown Chandler - free parking options including garages and surface parking are plentiful. While in Downtown Chandler, catch lunch at one of the local eateries or a cold one at a local brewery, find an Arizona souvenir at Arizona's largest Made-in-Arizona gift shop, catch a show at the local improv or enjoy live music at one of the many Downtown Chandler bars and restaurants.
Free Public Parking Garages
- Oregon Street parking garage, Oregon and Chicago streets, anytime
- Overstreet parking garage, Oregon and Buffalo streets, anytime
- City Hall parking garage, 240 S. Washington St., anytime
- Ports America parking garage, only after 5 p.m. during the week and all day on weekends
- First Credit Union parking garage, only after 5 p.m. during the week and all day on weekends
Ride the Wave
Unique to Downtown Chandler, visitors may get free shuttle rides from the parking garages to their destinations with the e-Cab service. Dubbed the "Wave", the free service is available from 5-10 p.m. on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings. Patrons may hail a ride with a wave while in Downtown Chandler or by calling (602) 730-5153 to arrange a pick-up in Downtown Chandler.