Chandler, AZ is an Arizona Film Ready Community, and our staff is here to assist you with all your local filming needs to ensure a successful production. Our goal is to streamline your production and provide a cost-effective, hassle-free service for an enjoyable experience filming in Chandler. Visit Chandler is your trusted resource for filming in Chandler and provides the following resources:
Liaison: For filmmakers, staff offers assistance with walking you through the process and facilitating connections with city, county, and state government agencies to help coordinate your filming needs in Chandler.
For Chandler businesses, residents, and landowners, staff assists with helping you get your information added onto the Arizona Film & Digital Media's statewide libraries for locations/props/collections/picture vehicles and Chandler companies to be listed for business services and production services.
Production: Provide information and tailored proposals for film crew accommodations and local suppliers.
Reasons to Film in Chandler
- Chandler is a film-ready community.
- Favorable climate with dry, sunny weather conditions most of the year and more than 300 sunny days.
- Diverse mix of lifestyle, corporate, retail, and desert landscapes that can duplicate other parts of the country and world.
- Chandler offers a desirable location with fantastic access to the southeast metro Phoenix area, located along Interstate 10 and 20 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Chandler International Film Festival
Each January, Chandler Arizona plays host to one of the fastest-growing film festivals in America, the Chandler International Film Festival. The event generally screens more than 120 films from more than 30 different countries. Filmmakers gather for filmmaking workshops, discussion panels, celebrity appearances, red-carpet celebrations, and select film premiers.
Filmed in Chandler, AZ
- The Unhealer, 2020
- Restaurant Impossible, 2020
- Little Miss Sunshine, 2006
- The Amazing Race, 2001
- Waiting to Exhale, 1995