Submit Your Event
We want to spread the word about your event! Visit Chandler actively promotes events that are happening here and we're always on the lookout for fun events for Chandler visitors to explore.
What type of events are listed?
The event calendar on Visit Chandler is designed to appeal to visitors and locals seeking leisure activities.
Examples include live music, theater, performing arts, festivals, museum and art gallery exhibitions, culinary events, festivals and sporting events. Events must be held in Chandler or within Maricopa County at specific events, but events within the Phoenix metro area welcomed. All events are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Events must be open to the public and of interest to potential visitor whereas classes, grand openings, pet adoptions, open houses, fundraisers and membership-only events will generally not be listed.
We encourage events to be submitted as early as possible, but no later than one month prior to the event date.
In an effort to make event listings appealing to visitors, event submissions must include the following:
- Include a full description of the event and what attendees can expect including contact information, location, admission fees, event website and more.
- Use proper punctuation, please do not use all caps.
- Please use complete sentences in the event description.
- Please do not capitalize words that are not proper nouns and adjectives. Example: Don't Miss This Event.
- Event listings must include a high-resolution image of the actual event.
- Images in landscape orientation and at least 900x600 pixels are highly preferred.
- Event listings may include more than one image.
- Event flyers and images with logos and/or blocks of text are not ideal and unlikely to be approved.
Please note, your event will not automatically be added to the calendar once you click "Submit Event" at the bottom of the form. It will first go through an approval process to make sure that it contains all the information needed to be added and then you will be notified when your event is reviewed. Please allow up to two weeks for your submission to be processed.