Great American BBQ & Beer Festival
Get ready for Arizona's largest and best BBQ event!
Professionally produced by HDE Agency, The Great American Barbeque & Beer Festival happens in Downtown Chandler each March, filling the historic square with the sweet aroma of finger licking good grub and country music.
Each year, the event features regional and national performers for the headline performance, the 2018 Great American Barbeque & Beer Festival will be headlined by country superstar, Rodney Atkins. Tickets are available at any Valley Basha's location at a discounted rate or online.
With expanded event zones, and top BBQ and food vendors from across the nation serving up over 20,000 lbs of mouth-watering BBQ paired with 200 kegs of the state’s finest craft beer from SanTan Brewing Company - this is an event not to be missed.
Menu highlights for the 2018 Great American Barbeque and Beer Festival for food available for purchase:
- AZ Barbeque Catering - pulled pork, ribs, tri-tip, BBQ beans, corn, potatoe salad and nachos
- Bama BBQ – brisket bbq nachos, brisket sliders, southern slaw and beans
- Bayou Bistro - BBQ, fish, shrimp, po-boys, fries
- Bourbon Jacks – bbq pork sandwich, mac & cheese, coleslaw
- Boccafina BBQ – tri-tip, sausages, pulled pork, chicken, mac & cheese
- Different Smokes BBQ - pulled pork, BBQ tacos, giant BBQ nachos, green chile cornbread and more
- Dimon Edge Catering - BBQ pork, smoked beef sliders, loaded tots
- Drivewood Fired Grill - Santa Maria-style tri-tip, cheesesteak, street tacos, chicken and mac & cheese
- Farmboy Smokehouse - brisket, pulled pork, whole hog spit, andouille sausage, baby back ribs, chicken, chili and Johnny cakes
- Grill King – rib tips, ribs, chicken, pulled pork, turkey legs, baked beans, coleslaw
- Harris' Smokehouse - BBQ pork, beef, chicken, ribs, hot dogs, beans, coleslaw and corn
- Honey Bear's BBQ - beef brisket, shredded chicken, pulled pork, loaded fries, meaty mac-n-cheese, sliders and cowboy beans
- Hog Wild Pit Bar-B-Q – pulled pork, ribs and mac & cheese
- Honey Bear’s BBQ – pulled pork, rib tips, St. Louis spare ribs, fries, beans, mac & cheese
- Jamburritos - pulled pork, brisket, hot links, jambalaya
- JJ’s Louisiana BBQ – ribs, chicken, pulled pork, potato salad, baked beans
- Lady Lynn's - ribs, chicken, hot links, potato salad and baked beans
- Mr. Wonderful's Chicken & Waffles - waffle and chicken wings, po boys, chicken dirty fries, banana pudding and cheesecake
- Pearson's Catering - catfish, bayou chicken, gator bites, frog legs, jambalaya & po boys
- Porkopolis BBQ – red neck tacos, burnt ends, ribs, smoked chicken wings
- Q Up! BBQ – bbq, various
- Sally’s BBQ – pork, beef, ribs, roasted corn
- SanTan Brewing Company – chopped brisket sandwich, pulled pork sandwich, mac & cheese,
- SuperFarm SuperTruck – Nopalito fritos, pork or vegan jackfruit street tacos, nopales quesadillas or nachos
- Tacos El Jefe - brisket, carne asada, chicken tacos, pulled pork quesadillas or nachos
- Taste of Korea - Korean BBQ including spicy chicken, ribeye beef, rice, vegetables and potstickers
- Tee's Concessions - lobster mac-n-cheese, pulled pork and fries
- The Hitching Post - BBQ sandwiches, loaded potatoes, kabobs, nachos and salads
- Thrill Your Grill - wild game meats including wild board, bison, antelope, elk, rabbit, and venison burgers.
- Tom’s BBQ – ribs, brisket, chicken, bbq nachos, mac & cheese
- Vet's Gone Hog Wild - beef brisket, burnt ends, pulled pork, baby back ribs, hog fries and mac-n-cheese
- Vekol Market - carne asada tacos, bbq chicken, corn and baked potato salad
- West Alley BBQ – ribs, pork, chicken, slaw and beans
- Word of Mouth Grill – pulled pork nachos, chicken wings
- WW Enterprises - sausage and chicken on a stick, tornado fires and foot-long corn dogs
In addition to tasty barbeque, other food options include cupcakes, waffles, berry kabobs, caramel apples, snow cones, churros, funnel cakes, cotton candy, and ice cream.
The 2018 festival features a full day of country music with various artists starting at 12:30 p.m. and ending with headliner Rodney Atkins performing at 8:30 p.m. on the main stage. Other activities include cooking demonstrations, a March Madness lounge, a kids zone, mechanical bull riding, jumbo lawn games, two stages of entertainment and more.
Chandler Indian Art Market
Chuck Wagon Cook-Off
Arizona Harvest Festival
Chandler International Film Festival
SHE Power Half Marathon & 5K
Chandler Science Spectacular
Cactus League Spring Training
St. Patrick's Day Festival
Great American BBQ & Beer Festival
4th of July Celebration
Chandler Holiday Event Guide
Submit Your Event