Chandler Family Bird Walk
- Location: Veterans Oasis Park and Environmental Education Center
- 4050 E. Chandler Heights Rd
- NE Corner of Chandler Heights and Lindsay Rd.
- Chandler, AZ
- View Website
- November 3, 2018 - April 6, 2019
- Recurring monthly on the 1st Saturday
- Location: 4050 E. Chandler Heights Rd, Veterans Oasis Park and Environmental Education Center, AZ
- Time: 8:00 AM
- Price: FREE
Held every first Saturday of the month, November - April, local Desert Rivers Audubon provides guided bird walks around Veterans Oasis Park. Desert Rivers Audubon provides Bird Bingo Cards for the kids, loaner binoculars for kids and adults and expert field guides for the walks.
Nature walks depart every 15 minutes from their display tent and last approximately 45 minutes.
The Chandler Family Bird Walks are sponsored by the Desert Rivers Audubon, the City of Chandler and local grocery store, Bashas' Supermarkets. This is an event for all ages. Walks may be arranged for groups and for those with special needs.