Chandler AZ: Spring Arizona Restaurant Week 2015
Posted on May 15, 2015 1:00 PM
It could arguably be one of the best times of the year for food lovers- it's Arizona Restaurant Week! The spring, statewide event kicks off today and will run through May 25th- just to tie us all over till the fall Arizona Restaurant Week in September.
It's a great opportunity to pop in to that restaurant you've been wanting to try or visit a favorite and enjoy a three-course, prix-fixe dinner for $33 or $44 per person (unless noted: dinners exclude beverages, tax and gratuity). For the prix-fixe dinner, the restaurants generally offer a select menu featuring a few appetizers, entrees and desserts for your selection. With over 100 participating restaurants serving up a variety of cuisine - from upscale comfort food to high-end, white-tablecloth linens, there is something to tempt your palate.
Be sure to check out one of the many Chandler, AZ participating restaurants - reservations are encouraged, so click on the links to make yours today. Enjoy the lovely spring weather and leave the cooking to someone else and treat yourself to an evening out!
- Bernard's at Ocotillo Golf Resort - Located in south Chandler, Bernard's features a beautiful setting overlooking the lush, Ocotillo Golf resort. Recognized for exceptional food and great service, this is a great place to relax and enjoy a lovely meal.
- CHoP Chandler - A neighborhood steakhouse and lounge located in south Chandler, CHoP highlights classic favorites and creative new cuisine.
- Earnest - located at The Promenade at Fulton Ranch in south Chandler, Earnest dishes up comfortable, seasonal and classic American fare with a modern twist.
- Fired Up Grill - A new-American-style wine bar/restaurant located in West Chandler at The Shoppes at Casa Paloma.
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill - Located near Chandler Fashion Center, Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is an upscale, casual restaurant featuring classic, American wood-fired entrees.
- The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Centrally located in Chandler, near Chandler Fashion Center, The Keg Steakhouse + Bar has long been celebrated for its juicy steaks and seafood.
- Porkopolis "An Evolution of Barbecue" - Experience barbecue at its finest and enjoy a delicious meal for two!
- Roy's - Located in west Chandler, Roy's is a unique, French/Hawaiian/Japanese fusion style restaurant with an emphasis on steak and seafood peppered with the "aloha" spirit.
- SOcial BOx - Neighborhood Eatery - SoBo for short, features upscale comfort food with a unique twist and combines it with a dynamic atmosphere and family friendly vibe with lots of community stewardship. A portion of their monthly revenue is directed to local non-profits and causes in the Chandler community that support kids, veterans and other note-worthy causes.
- Vintage 95 Wine Lounge - Located in Downtown Chandler, Vintage 95 is a sophisticated and contemporary wine lounge featuring delicious food and an amazing wine selection. It's a perfect choice for that special night out or intimate celebration.