Great American BBQ & Beer Festival
Get ready for Chandler's largest and best BBQ event!
Professionally produced by HDE Agency, The Great American Barbeque & Beer Festival happens in Downtown Chandler each March, filling the historic square with the sweet aroma of finger licking good grub.
Each year, the event features regional and national performers for the headline performance, the 2017 Great American Barbeque & Beer Festival was headlined by country superstar, Easton Corbin.
With expanded event zones, and over 60 BBQ and food vendors from across the nation serving up over 20,000 lbs of mouth-watering BBQ paired with 200 kegs of the state’s finest craft beer from SanTan Brewing Company - this is an event not to be missed.
A sample of the 2017 Great American Barbeque and Beer Festival food that was available for purchase:
- Bama BBQ 4 Ever Catering – brisket bbq nachos, brisket sliders, southern slaw and beans
- Bobby Q – brisket, baby back ribs, slaw
- Bourbon Jacks – bbq pork sandwich, mac & cheese, coleslaw
- Boccafina BBQ – tri-tip, sausages, pulled pork, chicken, mac & cheese
- Cookin’ Up the Good Stuff – gator, frog legs, chicken, deep fried pickles
- Doughlicious – BBQ chicken pizza
- Eddie Dee’s – macho wachos, hot links, cheese curds, chili cheese fries
- Frashers Smokehouse – pulled pork and butter gooey cake
- Grill King – rib tips, ribs, chicken, pulled pork, baked beans, coleslaw
- Hitching Post – kabobs, loaded potatoes, pulled pork, brisket and chicken sandwiches
- Hog Wild Pit Bar-B-Q – pulled pork, ribs and mac & cheese
- Honey Bear’s BBQ – pulled pork, rib tips, St. Louis spare ribs, fries, beans, mac & cheese
- JJ’s Louisiana BBQ – ribs, chicken, pulled pork, potato salad, baked beans
- Montana Bar B Q – filet mignon wrapped in bacon, tri-tip, chipotle chicken, pork shoulder, ribs
- Outlaw BBQ – brisket, pork, chicken, ribs
- Papa Jackson Bar B Q – baby back ribs, chicken, polish sausage, peach cobbler
- Porkopolis BBQ – tacos, burnt ends, ribs, smoked chicken wings
- Q Up! BBQ – bbq, various
- Sally’s BBQ – pork, beef, ribs, roasted corn
- SanTan Brewing Company – chopped brisket sandwich, pulled pork sandwich, mac & cheese,
- Sweet Magnolia Smokehouse – smoked chicken, wings, hot links, ribs, sides
- Tom’s BBQ – ribs, brisket, chicken, bbq nachos, mac & cheese
- Up in Smoke BBQ – brisket, pulled pork, chicken, St. Louis ribs, beans and raspberry coleslaw
- Waldo’s BBQ & Catering – pulled pork, chicken, brisket, St. Louis ribs, slaw and beans
- West Alley BBQ – ribs, pork, chicken, slaw and beans
- Wild Steak – rabbit, rattlesnake, wild boar and pheasant sausage, exotic meat burgers
- Word of Mouth Grill – pulled pork nachos, chicken wings
In addition to tasty barbeque, other food options include brats, pretzels, ice cream, pie, cupcakes, berry kabobs, gelato, fry bread, churros, hot dogs, beef jerky, key lime pie bars, corn dogs, kettle corn, lemonade and more.
The 2017 festival featured a full day of country music, a March Madness lounge, grilling demonstrations, a kids zone, eating competition zone, a local band stage, mechanical bull riding, jumbo lawn games, a farmers market and over 100 exhibitors.